Where do all your natural skin care products come from? Well, they say they are ‘natural’ but does that mean they are good for the rest of your skin? Are you falling for everything you see on the label? Do you only use products in the simple claims of advertisers who claim everything is natural? Can you use the same product if you find that animals have been injured during collection?
The time has come to stop trusting all the lies and absurd claims of strict marketing professionals and educate yourself about natural skin care products. There are absolutely no international guidelines when it comes to labeling natural skin care products. Most clever advertisers know that there is a thriving market for everything ‘natural’. They always stretch the limits of meaning (or lack thereof) because they know very well that people are willing to pay a high dollar for a product they think is natural.
The lotion can be ‘natural’ and healthy on your skin. Does your ‘natural’ skin care product contain parabens? These are common antidepressants that can cause allergic reactions such as itching and redness. Can your natural ingredient contain carcinogens that contribute to cancer? It is very likely because some ‘natural’ lotions can produce hormonal imbalances and free radical growth. What if your lotion has one natural substance and then other chemicals? Is it still considered a natural skin care product? There is no right answer because there is no universal definition.
Emu oil has been elevated due to its ability to treat scars and moisture retention properties. Animal products such as honey and emu oil may be marketed as natural ingredients but come at a cost. Honey bees were burned to remove the honey that destroyed a large number of bees and reduced the world’s numbers. Emu oil removal is performed mainly on dead birds. Are you comfortable with the fact that these natural ingredients come at a premium healthcare price?
Natural Skin Creams and Lotions are advertised everywhere in the market but the name is not always the same
There is a new skin treatment cream that makes waves in the world of skin care with no parabens or harmful barriers. The element is produced within the cells of a living organism and does not need to damage the organism in the process of removal. It does not cause redness or rash on the skin when applied topically. It naturally stimulates normal regeneration processes of the human skin, so it naturally heals skin rashes such as rash and rosacea and scars such as scarring scars and stretch marks.
Natural skin care enthusiasts from all over the world write and express how happy they are to use this product. Scars from the scars and keloids that have covered the skin for years are now melting. Clients use words like ‘amazing’ and ‘miracle’ when describing the benefits of a skin care product. Skin pains make people reluctant to look at themselves in the mirror. An application, at least twice a day, for this natural skin care product will open your eyes early and run to the mirror to see improvement.
The skin treatment product works in conjunction with your body and:
- It melts dead and dying cells on the very top layers of the skin (part of the top layer that is not stronger than paper, slowly and temporarily)
- It distributes damaged cells within the skin by the action of biological enzymes
- Promotes the use of amino acids enzymes that release and activate fibroblast stem cells that love the growth of new healthy tissue and all the basics of healthy skin
- It stimulates the emergence of external cell binding between cells, which is why it increases the strength of the skin, reducing beads.
- Stimulates the skin’s ability to stay hydrated by stimulating the biosynthesis of glycosaminoglycans and proteoglycans, molecules that give the skin a water-retaining capacity. This helps to harden the dermis which leads to a reduction in hanging and fine and fine lines and wrinkles.